Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

Clearly superior.

I'm all about this.

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

Good

Too much tweening, not enough real frame by frame animating, your camera moves need easing in and out to be more compelling. But you did use lots of good viewing angles in your camera direction.

Tweened shortcutty animation is used predominantly for fixed pov animations where everybody stays pretty much on the same visual plane. Or cute cartoony shit.

Nice work with the guns, but don't rip off Pan's Labrynth anymore. Dorks like me will see your attempts and yell at you for it.

BiffTheTimid responds:

In part two, Brooks is going to draw a square in the wall, and its going to make a door open to a different world, where there's a monster that eats children, or anyone that eats the food on his table. It will also take place in spain during a civil war.

My Immortal I My Immortal I

TWOOOOOOO

That's some Harry Potter shit right there.

Revengoftheninja preview Revengoftheninja preview

YESSSSS

PLEASE MAKE THIS! I REALLY LIKE IT! I REALLY REALLLY DO!

Happy Ninja Day Happy Ninja Day

Wtft?

This looks like a school project. BEGONE!

Shadow-Hyren responds:

Thats what it is you dumbfuck. Read the description.

The Square Ethics The Square Ethics

How's about that stolen everything?

Boy I sure liked your wacky jokes!!!!!!! Where'd you learn how to draw a square so good?

Resident Evil: Quack EDTN Resident Evil: Quack EDTN

HAHAHA

FUCK YOU SCISSORMAN! He got what he deserved.

BradRedfield responds:

:P

Dawn of the Dead in Milto Dawn of the Dead in Milto

Whew... that was pretty rough.

But it looks like you put a lot of work into it. Good job making all that visual stock, it had to be a pain in the ass and-a-half. Though I can't agree with you using the Johnny Cash song at the end. You cut all the songs up pretty messily. Ahh well, it still looked like it took three fucks of a long time.

Faggotstar - Speed dating Faggotstar - Speed dating

THAT...

WAS FUCKING RAD.

YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

HAHAHAHAHA

Comparing black people to hamburgers... You are the fucking man!